"The cha cha is no more ridiculous than life itself"
— Nick Smith in Metropolitan, by Whit Stillman
I want you to have a part in planning my victory party. Submit your comments or tweet at me, and we’ll make it the party of the century.
- Wanna drench the circus with brandy and light it on fire? Well I thought of that first, but sure, we’ll do it.
- Want Mayer Hawthorne to play “No Strings Attached" for you as you propose to your girlfriend? Done. What the hell, we’ll throw in R Kelly stepping out of the shadows seconds later to hand you guys a velum-bound NFP manual.
- Want Matthias Andrews to wear the groundhog suit all night, and run around administering honey shots? We’ll pay him whatever it takes. If you’re allergic to honey he’ll have a flask of elderflower cordial tucked in that belly.
- Want me, your Groundhog King, to swan dive off of the Tower into a pool of champagne jello? We’ll hide Officer Todd in a Haggar closet for 30 minutes while we pull it off.
- There will be a free bunny rabbit for each party attendee, and for every fifteen beers you drink, we’ll throw in a free chinchilla.
Other ideas welcome…